photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kirby - Adams Wedding : Middle Georgia Wedding Photographer

Last year I was contacted by a bride-to-be about doing her engagement and wedding photos.  We discussed, at great length, all of the amazing ideas she had for her wedding.  I knew from the very beginning that it was going to be something special.  We had a similiar love for color and texture and all things vintage inspired.  It was a match made in wedding photography heaven!  When the big day arrived I couldn't wait to get there to see all of the details, the dress, the location.  Needless to say, she didn't disappoint.  It was a photographer's dream come true!!!!  We had a fabulous time shooting this wedding and were so touched to have been a part of their day.  I was even given my own flower to wear - something that has never happened.  They worked hard at making sure everyone felt special...and they accomplished that! 



















Thank you both so much for letting us be a part of your day - it was beautiful and so full of love. 

xoxo
Jaime

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good time! We worked really hard to make everything fun and lighthearted and you did your part to make that feeling shine through. Thank you for listening and helping me complete my vision for OUR sweet day.

Post a Comment