photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Holton Bridals : Middle Georgia Wedding Photographer

About a month ago I had the opportunity to shoot the beautiful Chassidy's bridal photos (keep checking back for her wedding photos blog post!!)  Chassidy looked stunning as usual and her dress was breathtaking.  It was a tad bit nerve wracking for me simply because I was terrified her dress would get dirty!  Despite my fears we had a wonderful session and I love how the images turned out.  I loved seeing her bridal portrait showcased at her reception - it was the perfect touch to a beautiful wedding!







No comments:

Post a Comment