photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Creamer Senior Session : Middle Georgia Senior Photographer

At the end of July we took a road trip with 2 beautiful senior girls to do their senior photo sessions.  I was SO excited because we went to my favorite place - North Georgia.  We took them to a couple of our favorite waterfalls and a couple of places that I had been eyeing every time we went up there.  We all had a blast - the girls were so much fun and so easy to photograph.  They were just as thrilled with the beauty as I had hoped they would be (even if we did get a little dirty lol!)

This beautiful young lady was full of spunk and I think it shows in her photos!  She totally knew how to work the camera and made my job incredibly easy!  Jasmine - I hope you have an awesome Senior year - enjoy it girl!







♥♥♥ Jaime Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment