photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rogers Wedding Sneak Peek : Middle Georgia Wedding Photographer

I love it when I am able to start working with my wedding clients from the beginning, starting with the engagement session.  I was fortunate enough to do this with Will and Kaysie.  I knew immediately when we met that we were the perfect match.  They were both so full of personality and so much fun.  I knew, without a doubt, that I would enjoy shooting their wedding.  So of course, I absolutely did.  The wedding was held at the beautiful Historic Statesboro Inn.  I loved the classic southern feel of the venue!

When I arrived, I found Kaysie surrounded by loving family and friends.  She looked absolutely radiant and so excited! 

 
I just love Kaysie's expression as she holds her sweet little boy!!! 



I absolutely loved the dresses that Kaysie chose for her bridesmaids - they were flowy and so beautiful!  Know what else I loved?  The vintage car that Kaysie had at the venue to use for photos!  She totally made my day!  I was in LOVE with this car!!!  And that red....swoon!




Of course the guys were handsome and so much fun - they were patient as we worked our way through the photos!  You could tell how excited Will was - so sweet!



The ceremony was short but sweet and touching.  I loved their expressions as they turned to face their guests as Mr. and Mrs. Rogers!!


As we headed out to take photos, the guests went to enjoy cocktails inside of the beautifully decorated reception hall.





We had a blast with the group shots and the beautiful Statesboro Inn was the perfect backdrop!



This little guy cracked. me. up.  He was totally working the camera!!!!




After we wrapped up the photos it was time to head into the reception for cake, fun and did I mention cake? 



After cutting the cake and the toast it was time to hit the dance floor! 


Right as the party settled down we captured one last photograph...it was their way to say Thank You to all of their family and friends.  I love that Kaysie created these by herself - it was the perfect personal touch!



Kaysie, Will, thank you so very much for allowing us to share your day with you.  We can't even express how much it means to have you as our new friends.  We are over the moon happy for you two and wish you a beautiful, full life together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment