photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Friday, December 16, 2011

The Bennett Sisters : Middle Georgia Family Photographer

I met Samantha at one of my favorite stores in the mall several months ago and we clicked immediately over photography, and our love for owls and vintage.  Her sister ended up scheduling a surprise session for her (which I thought was incredibly sweet!!) and after a few months of waiting it was finally time for their session!  I was very excited to work with them - they are both funny and kind and beautiful.  It always takes a little time for clients to get comfortable in front of the camera - it's an odd feeling having someone point a lens at you and expect you to act natural.  But these girls were total champs and fell right into the routine!  Samantha was totally game for my ideas for her individual shots, right down to laying in the grass and getting a little dirty.  We had a blast exploring the area I had chosen for their session and I loved that they were so willing to work with me, even when it might have seemed like I was out of my mind lol!! 




Thank you both for such a fabulous session - I enjoyed every second of it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment