photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Collins Family : Middle Georgia Family Photographer

You'll have to bear with me as I play catch up on the old blog here!  I fell behind in updating and for that I apologize!  We have been extremely busy these past few months!  Lots of family sessions, newborns and weddings.  So, all week I will be attempting to update the blog with our new sessions :)

We had the pleasure of photographing this adorable family a couple of months ago.  Sweet little Ava wasn't so sure about having me photograph her - but, after some playing around and some promises of ice cream and various other treats she finally decided that maybe I wasn't so bad after all!  She reminds me SO much of my oldest daughter Hailey - all snakes, bugs and dinosaurs - nothing girly at. all.







♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment