photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ward Newborn : Middle Georgia Newborn Photographer

I love, love, love having a Baby Club.  It means that I have the opportunity to watch these precious little souls grow over the course of a year.  Every time I have a new client join I get excited!  I just love photographing squishy little newborns.  The faces and noises they make are so sweet.  It doesn't hurt that I get my baby fix too!

This precious little guy slept for me through the entire session.  He was a total champ and his little smiles just melted my heart!  He has the sweetest family who just love him to bits.  I can't wait to watch this little guy grow!








♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment