photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Holton & Bedingfield Engagement : Middle Georgia Wedding Photographer

One of the things I love about shooting couples and weddings is that I get a first hand account of, well, love.  I love getting to capture that, to be a part of that for just a little while.  This lovely couple were truly up for all of my ideas (crazy or not) and were so wonderful to work with.  They were easy going and easy to laugh.  They were so incredibly patient and understanding when I completely ditzed out and walked out with my paperwork!

Chassidy and Josh - I can't wait for the wedding which I am sure is going to be just beautiful!  Thank you both so much for being so wonderful to work with!


















Aren't they a beautiful couple?!  Have a blessed day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment