photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Hooks Maternity Session : Middle Georgia Baby Photographer

I have been looking forward to this session for a while now.  I love babies and I love pregnant bellies (I miss having one as a matter of fact lol!)  Getting the opportunity to photograph this beautiful mom-to-be and dad-to-be just made me happy.  We had big plans for one weekend only to have them foiled by mother nature.  Thankfully the weather held out for us (even if it was a tad warmer than we expected!)  Let me just say....I wish I looked this cute when I was pregnant.  Seriously - she was a doll!  And that tummy!  SO adorable!  (I was really rather envious that my pregnant tummy looked nothing like hers lol!)

So, without further ado:

















I told you she was a super cute mom-to-be didn't I?!  I had so much fun with this session and despite the fact that she was 33 weeks pregnant she was up for my ideas...so thank you sweet girl!  I can't wait to hear that you have had your sweet little boy!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment