photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Smith & Rogers Engagement : Middle Georgia Wedding Photographer

From the moment that Kaysie and Will stepped out of the car I knew we were going to have a wonderful time during our session.  Kaysie was bubbly and bright.  Will had a huge smile on his face and I immediately liked his sense of humor.  There are some people that you meet that you just immediately want to get to know, and Kaysie and Will are like that.  You just want to hang out with them and laugh.  Which is exactly what we did!  I'm pretty sure I didn't stop laughing the entire time!












Kaysie, Will, I can't wait for your wedding in just a few months - I'm sure it will be gorgeous and you will both be stunning!!

3 comments:

Alana said...

These are great! I really like the 4th one!!!

Alana said...

And Kaysie, you look beautiful!!!!

jet said...

GORGEOUS!! You both look so very happy!!! Kaysie you are sooooo pretty! You make my William very happy!! love them!

Post a Comment