photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Brown Family Session : Middle Georgia Family Photographer

I always have so much fun at family sessions, especially when little ones are involved.  This particular session was no exception.  Their little boy was so. stinkin'. adorable.  I mean, come on, look at those cheeks!!   So precious!  And I just love, love, love his smile!


These next two photos crack me up - I've always said that kids have a radar that goes off any time mom and dad hug - these photos prove it! lol!









Told you he was precious didn't I!!  I can't wait to work with this family again in December!  Have a great one everyone! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment