photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Sapp Family : Middle Georgia Family Photographer

Several months ago I hosted a contest on my Facebook Page and this gorgeous family came in at a very close second place.  While they didn't win, they still booked a session and I'm so glad that they did.  Kayla is very sweet and bubbly and I liked her right away - and that little boy - oh my!!  What stunning eyes and what a smile!  I could have photographed him all day.  We scheduled for an early morning session in the hopes that we could beat the heat (and those pesky gnats!)  Thankfully we had a wonderfully overcast morning and the heat was bearable.  I tried out a rarely used location and the session went beautifully!

Aren't those eyes just amazing!!!


This little guy just loved his mommy - it was so sweet - I love how he is holding on to her leg here ♥















Kayla, Christopher - we had a wonderful time with you and we hope you love your photos as much as we do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment