photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hodges Family Session : Middle Georgia Family Photographer

Right before we left on vacation we had the opportunity to photograph this gorgeous family.  I mean, seriously, they were gorgeous.  Those two little girls just melted my heart right from the beginning of our session.  They weren't sure what to make of me at first, but, after a little while I had them laughing!  They were so precious.  And those eyes!!  Their beautiful mom was so, so sweet and so patient.  It was super hot but these 3 were just awesome.  I can't wait to work with this family again in December!!!
















I had a wonderful time with you beautiful girls!!  ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment