photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lanier Wedding Sneak : Middle Georgia Wedding Photographer

Last month I had the pleasure of photographing Kendall and Andrew's beautiful wedding.  Mac was actually out of town for the event, so, my wonderful mother in law and my dear friend Brandi Reiter accompanied me.  As we pulled into the venue we were worried about the cloudy skies, but, thankfully the skies cleared! 

Kendall's eye for detail blew me away.  Her vintage theme was simply gorgeous - I couldn't take it all in fast enough!  Everything from the gorgeous flowers, to the vintage spools of thread, it was all amazing.




Kendall was surrounded by her wonderful (and super fun) bridal party.  They were by her side, helping and even, at one point, hiding her from the guests lol!






Kendall was a gorgeous bride - I absolutely loved her dress and her amazing shoes!  The dress looked so perfect on her - so stunning!




Kendall made her hair piece - isn't it amazing!?


The groom and his guys kept us laughing the. entire. time.  I'm surprised I was able to take the following photos - I was laughing hysterically!  They were up for all kinds of craziness and certainly didn't hold back.  Andrew was kind and patient and so wonderful to work with.





The ceremony was absolutely perfect - full of laughter, cheers, and love.



This wedding party was just awesome - they were so much fun and cool with whatever I asked them to do.




Kendall and Andrew were a dream couple to work with.  We were racing against the light, and they were complete naturals in front of the camera!





I just love Kendall's ring!  So gorgeous!


After photos, it was time to cut the cake - they were so sweet, no frosting anywhere!

And then it was time for partying and dancing to begin!!!  They all had a blast and danced the night away!


After a party to remember, it was time for the happy couple to head out - they were sent off with a ton of bird seed lol!!


Kendall, Andrew, thank you so much for allowing us to share your day with you.  You had an absolutely beautiful wedding!  We wish you never ending joy and happiness!! ♥♥♥

1 comment:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Beautiful wedding, beautiful bride and bridesmaids, beautiful photos!! They were fun to look at, I loved them all :)

Post a Comment