photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Reiter Wedding Sneak Peek : Middle Georgia Wedding Photographer

I love when I get the opportunity to photograph the weddings of my friends, especially when they are one of my fellow photographers.  Brandi & Ryan's wedding was so beautiful and Brandi was the perfect, calm and easy going bride that I knew she would be.  Brandi constantly kept me updated on the details of all of the awesome things she was planning for the wedding - she handmade pretty much every detail of their big day.  Each and every last detail was gorgeous and just amazing.  Her style is incredible - she seriously blows me away.

We started at their home where Brandi was getting ready.  She was surrounded by loving family and friends and everyone was jumping in to help where they could.  She truly had an amazing support system!



Brandi had selected an awesome historic building for us to do her bridal party shots in.  It was seriously a dream come true for me!  The building was rustic and gorgeous.  The lighting was amazing!  I love every. single. one of these shots.  These girls worked the camera!




While Brandi went to relax before the ceremony, we grabbed Ryan for a few shots of his own!  I just loved this wall and knew we had to use it for his photos!



After Ryan's shots it was time for the big moment!  I loved the area Brandi & Ryan chose for their wedding - it was totally unique and so awesome!  Brandi custom designed and painted their arch - like I said, she totally blows me away with her talent!



After the ceremony we whisked Brandi and Ryan away for some photos of just the two of them - again, Brandi had chosen the perfect location for their shots!




Before we knew it, it was time to head in for the happy couple to be announced and share their first dance.  I just love these next two photo sets....I teared up during the father/daughter dance...it took all I had not to start bawling!!!



 
Remember those lovely details I talked about earlier?  Here are just a few of them...and look at that cake.  Can you stay stunning?  And that is buttercream folks!!!  It was delicious!!


Brandi and Ryan made CDs of some of their favorite music as favors for their guests - love this idea!


Brandi made these amazing flowers - they were quite simply gorgeous - and were the perfect touch to her decor!!!


I loved all of the vintage touches (including the cameras!!)


I love Ryan's expression as they cut into the cake - so funny!!!  lol!!!


Brandi had also created a fun little photo booth background where guests were welcome to come in and have us take their photo!  It was a great way to capture each guest!!



We seriously can't express how happy we are for this beautiful little family:


Brandi, Ryan, we had such an amazing time with you guys!  We can't wait for your family session next month - and we can't wait for the chance to hang out with you again!  We wish you the very best in your marriage and in life.  Congratulations you three!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment