photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Smith Bridals : Middle Georgia Wedding Photographer

Kaysie has grown to be one of my absolute favorite people.  From the very first time we met at her engagement session I thought she was one of the most incredible and warm people I had ever met.  Getting the chance to work with her these past few months has been a serious treat for me.  First because she's awesome and second because she's gorgeous!  She seriously makes my job SO easy.  She just glows and it comes through in the photographs.

For her bridals, we tossed around a few locations before finally deciding on the Wormsloe Historic Site in Savannah, Georgia.  I had never been there but, when we pulled up I knew it was perfect!  The photos on the website didn't do the place justice!  Huge trees dripping with moss, beautiful foilage.  It was amazing.  We started off taking advantage of the gorgeous forest surrounding the area before we bumped into two ladies who pointed us in the direction of an amazing tree.  They shared a photo with us of the particular tree and we both looked at eachother at the same time with huge smiles.  Kaysie said, and I quote:  "you're going to put me in that tree aren't you!"  lol!!  I told her I would if she'd let me and she was all for it!  Talk about a photographer's dream client!!!







I can't wait to share photos of Kaysie's amazing wedding!  Keep checking back for sneaks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment