photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Tipton Family Sneak : Middle Georgia Family Photographer

It's been a while since I have posted a family session, hasn't it?!  Earlier this month I had the opportunity to work with this super fun family.  They were totally up for sitting on a couch in the middle of downtown and just having fun....now that's my kind of family session!


Okay, these two photos crack. me. up.  When I asked what they would normally be doing at home - they told me X-Box, ESPN, putting on makeup, playing with stuff and texting!  So, a quick trip home (thanks hubby!!) and we had everything we needed to re-create a typical moment at home!  Love how it turned out too - a spin on the typical family photo ;)  The jumping shot was a lot of fun too - mom and dad didn't have a clue what was going on behind them lol!!



This guy kept me laughing - and what a smile he has!!


Aren't they beautiful!  I love the way mom is looking at her daughter in the first photo!!




A huge thank you to the Tipton family - thank you SO much for allowing me to capture your family.  You were all wonderful and so much fun to work with!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment